Molendinar welcomes Govan Money Matters
Molendinar Park Housing Association are pleased to announce the introduction of our new Welfare Rights Officer Service every TUESDAY from the 3rd September!!!
This is a new welfare rights service provided by Govan Money Matters who will offer expert advice on a wide range of issues.
Give us a call if you require an appointment on 0141 564 5256.
Interviews will be mainly held at our offices at 3 Graham Square but in exceptional cases, home visits can be arranged.
Here's a sample of what we can assist you with:
- Housing Benefit
- Universal Credit
- Social Security and Disability Hearings
- "in-work" benefits advice such as Tax Credit, Universal Credit, housing benefit and Council Tax Benefit
- Benefit Reviews/Mandatory Reconsiderations
- Benefit Appeals
- Tribunal Hearings
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Child Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Income Support
- Discretionary Housing Payment
- Council Tax
- Scottish Welfare Fund
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Benefit
- Social Fund Loans
- Energy Advice
- Grant Applications